We are now open!
We may look a little different, but we are excited to re-open our doors and welcome you to Tuncurry Beach Bowling Club. Due to COVID contact tracing, we are currently only allowing members to enter our premises. If you are not already a member, you are welcome to join from just $5 (1 year social membership).
The health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers remains our utmost priority and we have introduced strict measures to ensure the health and safety of everyone who visits our venues is safeguarded.
Conditions include but are not limited to:
- Restrictions on the amount of people allowed in each area, allowing for 1 person for every 4 square meters
- Members will be required to sign in and out of the venue with their membership cards or photo identification to ensure we don’t exceed limited capacity levels, and also allow for COVID contact tracing if necessary. All patrons will be required to submit/update email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers
- Temperature checks on everyone who enters our venues (including staff and contractors)
- Managing patron flow to limit co-mingling between areas
- COVIDsafe Marshalls will be employed to ensure social distancing compliance and promoting good personal hygiene
- Additional cleaning procedures will be in place. We use hospital grade disinfectant at all times and all surfaces will be wiped down regularly
Restrictions are easing at a rapid pace and we hope to reintroduce our activities (such as Bingo) and promotions in the near future.